What Lettuce Dream Offers
Through a 9-month internship, working side-by-side with individuals from the community, Interns will:
- Develop agricultural, teamwork, business and leadership skills.
- Learn work ethic and the soft-skills necessary to succeed in employment.
- Actively participate in an organization whose culture engages them to fulfill their potential.
- Receive support to allow for opportunities to increase their economic self-sufficiency.
- Attain increased access to and participation in their community.
- Explore employment based on their individual preferences and strengths.
- Understand the job search, application, and interview process.
- Exit the program with the skills it takes to be a good employee.